Online Banking Have Audio Response?
Credit Card Log In
Careers - Member Service Representative I (Kahului Branch)
Please see our Careers page for additional opportunities.
Maui County Federal Credit Union currently has an opening for the following position:
Member Service Representative IWe are looking for a full-time Member Service Representative I (Teller) who has excellent public relations skills and an understanding of Service Representative functions and procedures. Timeliness, efficiency and accuracy, as well as professionalism, is vital to the successful execution of his position. This is an entry level position.
The right candidate will assist us in upholding our Mission Statement: Caring for our Members' Needs; while also helping to support our Vision Statement: To be the premier financial institution of choice for the people of Maui County.
Position Purpose:Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions for members (in person, via phone and through the mail), including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashiers' checks, money orders, and cash advances. Balances each day's transactions and verifies cash totals. Provides a broad variety of member service functions such as opening and closing accounts, renewing certificates and assisting members with bookkeeping and checking account problems. Answers members questions regarding Credit Union services provided, and performs a variety of account maintenance duties. Actively cross-sells Credit Union services. Performs specific assigned side-jobs including various clerical and receptionist functions, and assists other MSRs with duties as required. Ensures that members are promptly and professionally served.
Kahului Branch, 270 Dairy Road, Suite 146, Kahului, HI 96732
Essential Functions & Basic Duties:
- Assumes responsibility for the efficient, effective and accurate performance of teller functions.
- Assumes responsibility for the effective and professional performance of member service functions.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective coordination and working relationships with area personnel and with management.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Knowledge of Teller and Member Service Representative operations and procedures
- Basic understanding of Credit Union operations
Experience Required:No experience necessary. Abilities generally acquired on the job within 12 months
- Good communication skills
- Professional appearance, dress and attitude.
- Good math skills
- Ability to operate related computer applications and other business equipment including adding machine, typewriter, copy machine, coin and money counting machines and telephone
- Good typing skills.
Mail your resume to:
Maui County Federal Credit Union
1888 Wili Pa Loop Wailuku, HI 96793
Attn: Human Resources
Or call HR at 808-856-3125 for more information.