Maui County Federal Credit Union (FCU) is excited to be able to award ten $1,000 scholarships to help further the education of 10 students again in 2022. Since inception of our scholarship program in 2002, Maui County FCU has awarded scholarships totaling $246,000. We are proud to be able to continue this tradition of supporting our members in achieving their dreams.
- Must be a current member of Maui County Federal Credit Union (MCFCU) and must continue to be a member at the time the scholarships have been awarded
- Applicant (dependent) and Entitlement Member(s) must be in Good Standing with MCFCU for at least one year prior to the deadline for submitting the scholarship application
- Must be a high school graduate or received a GED Certificate
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student
- Must be pursuing a degree – Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate, Vocational
- Must not have previously received this Scholarship
- Must complete and submit the application by May 31, 2022, 11:59pm HST
- Must register on https://mauicountyfcu.enrich.org/ and complete the Financial Wellness Checkup
- View / watch all the following:
- Ten $1,000.00 individual scholarships will be awarded
- Scholarship selections will be done by random drawing
- Scholarship award recipients are limited to a life-time limit of one award
- Must provide proof of attendance with address for mailing of award
Contact Bobbie Pagay at [email protected] of 808-243-1127 for details or questions.
- Entitlement Member(s) – is the member who by virtue of his or her membership eligibility is entitled to join this credit union
- Good Standing – Member(s) is/are current with all obligations outstanding with Maui County Federal Credit Union. To be current is not to be more than 10 days beyond the due date of all obligations with MCFCU.
- Full-time student – taking 12 or more credits in the school’s system (quarter, semester)
- Proof of Attendance – Letter of Confirmation from the school