Online Banking Have Audio Response?
Credit Card Log In
Credit Unions Celebrate Around the WorldOctober 1, 2020
Each year we come together to celebrate International Credit Union Day (ICU Day) to raise awareness about what it means for members around the world to have a credit union as their financial partner. This year's global health crisis has been trying for many communities around the world, but credit unions stayed true to their cooperative principles and stepped up during this time of economic uncertainty. Hope is a global resource that everyone has a right to feel and experience. This year's ICU Day theme “Inspiring hope for a global community” reflects how credit unions contribute to a brighter future by providing financial empowerment to people all over the world through financial services, education and support.
This year, ICU day falls on October 15th, however we’ll be celebrating with a week of festivities. Members are encouraged to join in the fun during ICU spirit week. Prizes will be awarded to participating members who choose to dress for ICU spirit week do their banking at any one of our branches in Kahului, Lahaina and Wailuku. Here are our spirit days:
- October 12: all branches closed in observance of Discover’s Day
- October 13: Tourist Tuesday – in honor of the tourists who haven’t been able to visit
- October 14: Wild Wednesday – wear your favorite animal print, mask or costume
- October 15: Sports Team Thursday – support your favorite sports team
- October 16: Aloha Friday – aloha attire (extra points for wearing tutu’s mu’umu’u)
- October 17: Sweat It Out Saturday – keeping it casual for the weekend with sweats and workout attire